Name:
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

After developing a cooking style and certain tastes during my career as a consultant, food critic, occasional caterer and even more occasional world traveler, I have recently been tied close to home by the birth of my second son. Surprisingly, I don't mind! For years now friends and family have called for pointers and recipes, and I love to share, so I decided to track my newfound domesticity and any pointers and recipes that I come up with along the way.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Countdown to our foodie trip

As part of my dining column for Planet S Magazine, I'm taking my appetite on the road and sharing the resulting adventures with my readers.

On November 18, we leave for San Francisco and then on to New Zealand. I have already booked reservations at my Mecca of restaurants, Chez Panisse. I've also mapped where else we're going to be and what we plan to eat when we get there. And I'll update my readers daily!

A bientot,

Noelle Chorney,
Foodie in the Field

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home